Vestechpro welcomed a new director at its board meeting on October 28th.
Evna Sévigny, Spark Factory Supply and Production Director joins the eight members of Vestechpro's Board of Directors.
Ms. Sévigny has worked for the company for over ten years. She has developed technical expertise in outerwear. Evna Sévigny is well aware of the challenges facing the apparel industry thanks to her strong local presence in the field, and she is also a Cégep Marie-Victorin graduate in fashion design.
During this last Board of Directors meeting, Vestechpro thanked Louis Arsenault, Human Resources Director at Peerless Clothing, who is stepping down as Center Administrator, a position he held for 9 years. Vestechpro would like to pay tribute to his involvement and contribution to the evolution and development of the Center.
Board of Directors Composition
- Sylvain Mandeville, President - Director General, Cégep Marie-Victorin
- Karine Bibeau, Treasurer - Vice-President, Sales, Logistk Unicorp Inc.
- Nicolas Pajot - CEO, Ultracine Studios
- Nathalie Faille - Teacher and Head of Departmental Fashion Marketing Coordination, Cégep Marie-Victorin
- Bianca Jensen – Technical Manager RW&Co, Reitmans Canada Ltd.
- Daniel Poirier- Production Manager, Kanuk
- Régina De Amonrin Rieh – CEO, Maison Marie Saint Pierre
- Mezghani Neila – Class teacher, Université TÉLUQ
Vestechpro is pleased to be able to count on the collaboration of industry professionals with diverse and complementary profiles to contribute to its strategic thinking and projects.