Develop a Unique Skill in Digital Apparel
This course will allow graduates and professionals in the fashion-clothing industry to become familiar with digital technologies facilitating the creation and marketing of digital apparel
Why take this course?
- To benefit from new career opportunities;
- To control apparel and digital marketing strategies;
- To develop a unique dual skill and stand out on the job market;
- To work on new types of projects (100% digital apparel, avatars for online sales, costumes and video game or 3D animation clothing);
- To save time when designing by relying on a 3D apparel simulation created and therefore reduce the number of prototypes produced.
At the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand the apparel development process using digital technologies;
- Develop a digital apparel product;
- Understand the digital business world;
- Develop digital marketing strategies.
This course allows professionals in the fashion-apparel industry to acquire apparel design skills using digital modeling / design software and to aspire to positions as a digital stylist, 3D modeler or character designer.
Have training in one of the following programs:
- Fashion Design;
- Apparel technology enhancement.
The courses will be led by several Vestechpro experts as well as industry professionals.
Number of Participants
A 45-hour training attestation will be given to participants.
Format, Dates and Schedule
Format: 45-hour evening class over 15 weeks, 3 hours per week
February 3, 10, 17 and 24;
March 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31;
April 7, 14, 21 and 28;
Schedule: 6pm to 9pm
This is a non-credit course
We will welcome you in person in compliance with the health measures imposed by the Government of Quebec.
7000 Rue Marie-Victorin,
Montréal, QC H1G 2J6
$250 per participant (45 training hours), plus taxes.
Information and Registration
To verify your eligibility and obtain the course registration form, contact our team:
T. 514 328-3813 - [email protected]
This activity is made possible thanks to the financial support of La Ville de Montréal.