Registrations are Now Open for the New Cohort of Vestechpro's Digital Clothing and Apparel Fashion Program
Read the next article
Develop a Unique Skill in Digital Apparel
This training will allow graduates and professionals in the fashion-clothing and apparel industry to become familiar with digital technologies, and more specifically with CLO software, which facilitates the digital creation and marketing of clothing and apparel.
Why take this course?
• To benefit from new career opportunities;
• To control apparel and digital marketing strategies;
• To develop a unique dual skill and stand out on the job market;
• To work on new types of projects (100% digital apparel, avatars for online sales, costumes and apparel 3D models);
• To save time when designing by relying on a 3D apparel simulation created and therefore reduce the number of prototypes produced.
At the end of this course learners will be able to:
• Understand the apparel development process using CLO Software;
• Develop a digital apparel product;
• Understand the digital business world;
• Develop digital marketing strategies.
This course allows professionals in the fashion-apparel industry to acquire apparel design skills using digital modeling / design software and to aspire to positions as a digital designer.
Have training in one of the following programs:
• Fashion Design;
• Apparel technology enhancement.
Since CLO software integrates pattern design in its 2D window, it is essential for participants to have prior knowledge and skills in pattern making.
Only one participant per company.
Admission subject to the study of the candidate's profile by Vestechpro.
The courses will be led by several Vestechpro experts as well as industry professionals.
Number of Participants
A 45-hour Vestechpro training certificate will be given to participants who have completed the course.
Format, Dates and Schedule
Format: 45-hour evening class over 15 weeks, 3 hours per week
Dates : September 8, 15, 22 and 29; October 6, 13, 20, and 27; November 3, 10, 17 and 24, December 1st, 8 and 15 2022.
Schedule: 6pm to 9pm
This is a non-credit course
We will welcome you in person in compliance with the health measures imposed by the Government of Quebec.
7000 Rue Marie-Victorin,
Montréal, QC H1G 2J6
$495 per participant (45 training hours), plus taxes.
Information and Registration
To verify your eligibility and obtain the course registration form, contact our team:
T. 514 328-3813 - [email protected]