Vestechpro Apparel Research and Innovation Center has been supporting the garment industry companies and organizations in the development of their innovative products and projects for almost 10 years. Vestechpro's offer includes technical support, training, information and applied research services. As a College Transfer Centre for the transfer of technology specialized in clothing (Synchronex - CTT) and a Technology Access Center (NSERC - TAC), Vestechpro promotes such research niches as smart clothing, specialized and adaptative garments, digital transformation and circular economy.
Vestechpro meets the needs of all companies and organizations working on the garment.
- Private and public providers
- Manufacturers: manufacturers and retailers
- Electronic industry
- Health and Safety Sector
- All other industries that need to incorporate processes into a garment
- Students from Cégep Marie-Victorin ;
- Students in clothing (ESG UQAM, Concordia ...) ;
- Graduates ;
- Business and economic development companies
- Professional organizations, NPOs
- Clusters and other CCTTs